It’s finally 2013! I just want to take a moment to be grateful that I have seen another year. A New Year means a
New Better me. I’ve come up with 10 Resolutions for the year that I think will allow me to be a better person.
1. Get honor roll with distinction every term.
2. Not give my mom so much attitude. As a teenager I really do struggle with this one, but my back talk isn’t getting me anywhere good.
3. Read 100 books. In 2011 I read about 60 books and last year, 2012, I read 88.
4. Be completely honest. I was always honest last year but sometimes I left things out so I wouldn’t get in trouble, this year will be different.
5. Write in my diary at least once a week to reflect and on my blog.
6. Say no more often. I think a lot of people have trouble with this one. I tend to say sure when I’d really prefer to just say no. It’s simple things like saying I don’t want to hang out this weekend. It’s necessary and it makes me feel better, more in control I guess.
7. Eat healthier. This one is difficult because I’m not someone who drinks a lot of soda, or eats a whole bag of chips. I rarely have soda and I hate chips. I think eating healthier is less about cutting out foods and more about adding in new, healthier choices.
8. Set monthly goals. Goals are the best way to move forward. A tick mark gives off a satisfying and motivating feeling.
9. Get to and stay at 125 lbs.
10. Be Happy.
I’m very happy that I got to share my 10 goals with you guys. Feel free to share yours with me via a comment.